Tramp Stamp Polish
Finally a stamping polish that works every time.
A collaboration with Tita Turner from Unicorn Lab and Myself, we came up with the idea of a great stamping polish that is a little bit different that usual.
The concept was developed over many late night phone conversations and tongue in cheek ideas and finally Tramp Stamp - polish with attitude was born.
Works brilliantly as a stamping polish but also as a regular nail polish for lovers of nail polish.
Our stamping polishes are seven free
When we began investigating and sourcing for our stamping polishes, it was very important that they be as great a quality as we could find but also be aware of toxicity in certain chemicals that can be used in Nail Polish.
We are happy to say that our polishes do not contain any of the following ingredients:
- Toluene and related chemicals
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) and other phthalates
- Formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene sulfonamide and formaldehyde resin (TSFR)
- Ethyl tosylamide
- Triphenyl phosphate
- Xylene, benzene, and related chemicals
- Benzophenones (including oxybenzone), mexenone, Octyl methoxycinnamate, methylbenziliden camphor and related chemicals
- Butyl alcohol
- FD&C and D&C colors, lakes, and coal tar colors
- Trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate
- Acetyl triethyl citrate and acetyl tributyl citrate
- Nanoparticle titanium dioxide (and other nanoparticles)
- Ferric ammonium ferrocyanide