Nail Perfect Australia fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 in Australia.
Collection of personal information
To be able to hold an account with Nail perfect Australia, there is certain information that must be obtained to open that account. For example: name, business details, address, phone numbers, email addresses etc.
As this information is provided to us when you open up an account with us, we will never obtain any of your information from a third party. Also be assured that any of your information divulged to nail perfect Australia stays with nail perfect Australia.
We will also never share, sell etc. your information to other parties
The only time we will disclose your personal information without your consent if this
- necessary to protect our legal rights or interests or to defend any claims made against us by any person (including you); or required by law.
Who has rights under the Privacy Act?
The Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) regulates the way individuals’ personal information is handled.
As an individual, the Privacy Act gives you greater control over the way that your personal information is handled. The Privacy Act allows you to:
- knowwhy your personal information is being collected, how it will be used and who it will be disclosed to
- have the option ofnot identifying yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances
- ask foraccess to your personal information (including your health information)
- stop receiving unwanteddirect marketing
- ask for your personal information that is incorrect to becorrected
- make a complaintabout an entity covered by the Privacy Act, if you consider that they have mishandled your personal information.
How is your information used?
When you log onto the Nail Perfect Australia website, we receive information about your session or about you, we may use it for research or to improve our site and services.
In general, on Nail Perfect Australia’s website www.nail-perfect.com.au, IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) are logged to track a user's session while the user remains anonymous. We analyse this data for trends, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there. In general, we do not link your IP addresses to anything personally identifiable to you. So please be assured that your privacy is being protected every step of the way with this website.
Cookies allows us to gather information about which sections of the website are visited most and gives us trends to follow for marketing purposes.
Information Correction & Privacy Practices
If at any time you have concerns or questions about our privacy practices, please feel free to use the contact us button at the bottom of each page. Similarly, if you would like to stop receiving information from Nail Perfect Australia, using that contact us button will get through to us.